Make your leads travel faster down the sales funnel
You can just sit back and enjoy. All the hard work related to landing pages is already a part of my job. Let me tell you why the landing pages are such an important part of every PPC process.
What are Landing Pages?
A landing page is a web page that your visitor arrives at after clicking an ad (pay-per-click, social media, display banners, etc.). It has design distinct from your website with a focused objective for a single offer.
Landing pages are an indispensable part of any marketer’s online campaign, and their popularity is constantly increasing over time.
While creating awesome landing pages for your business, I always try to respond to 4 questions that users ask:
- AM I IN THE RIGHT PLACE?
- CAN I TRUST THIS COMPANY?
- DO I WANT TO BUY FROM THEM/ WORK WITH THEM?
- WHAT DO I DO NOW? ( CALL TO ACTION)
BANNER DESIGN SERVICES
Don’t pay some agency to make you create your own banners or use generic AdWords display ads that your kid can make. Let a professional do this for you; all already included in management price. You need banners to be done professionally in order to perform well on the display network because:
- They are inexpensive – already included in monthly management price, they only cost per user’s click; therefore usually fraction of a dollar if managed properly.
- Narrowly targeted – you can be sure that the people who see your sign are potential customers, rather than wasting resources reaching customers who are uninterested in your services or outside of your trade area and neighborhood.
- Repetitive – A banner placed in a high-traffic area may reach the same customer several times a day.
- Reusable – banners are easily portable and have no hidden or recurring costs once created. Furthermore, once created for PPC purposes, they can be reused on any other channel you want – absolutely free of charge.